Westin Rosemont O’Hare
6100 North River Road
Rosemont, IL 60018
Workshop Added to Midwest Gaming Summit
Presented by: Chad Germann
Red Circle Agency
Monday, June 2nd
1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
The Workshop is Free to all Full Conference Registrants
The Workshop can be attended as a stand alone option, the fee for the Workshop is $149
This interactive, three-hour workshop is designed to improve casino marketer effectiveness and efficiency. Topics to be covered will include:
- Multichannel marketing: How the use of more than one media type – if used correctly and in tandem with other media types – can improve communication with your customers, increase redemption rates for less money.
- How to create a memorable brand that will win the hearts and minds of your audience – increase your share of their heart and mind, increase your share of their wallet.
- Smarter and more effective direct mail strategies that help you contain costs while driving more revenue.
- Buying the right media at the right rates for the right audiences is the surest path to cost savings and revenue growth. It’s not easy, but it’s important.
- Digital marketing strategies for casinos that want to master this new, efficient marketing media.
- Creative Advertising: Doing it right and how to recognize when you’re doing it wrong (and wasting your money).
Louis I. Lang
Illinois State Representative
Deputy Majority Leader
EVP & Chief Administrative Officer
Pinnacle Entertainment Company
Expanded gaming across the Midwest region will take center stage at the second annual Midwest Gaming Summit, which will be held at the Westin Rosemont O’Hare June 2-3, 2014. The Summit is the ideal venue to learn of the latest gaming news and trends and network with the hundreds of attending gaming executives, regulators, public officials, investors, attorneys, analysts, architects and vendors from the Midwest region and beyond.
The Summit comes at just the right time for the industry, as the gaming industry becomes a more integral part of economic life in the Midwest and a key contributor to state finances. With new developments every day, we look forward to a productive informational event that will give attendees the clearest view possible of gaming’s future in the region.
The two-day event will begin with an evening cocktail reception on June 2nd followed by a full day of in-depth seminars with networking opportunities.
The Midwest Gaming Summit is the perfect event to connect with key decision makers in the twelve-state region that includes Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota and Wisconsin.